Registration & Participation
Meet Estonia programme includes the following services free of charge for the participant:
• Return flights from your home destination to Tallinn
• Two overnight stays in single rooms (23.-25.04.2013) including breakfast at a hotel in Tallinn
• Food & berverage during the official programme
• Participation in programme 23.-25.04.2013
• Post tour 25.-26.04.2013 with overnight stay and program
• Attending the entire programme is compulsory for meeting professionals.
• It is the participants own responsibility to arrange travel insurance which sufficiently covers the whole participation of the Meet Estonia 2013.
• The overnight stay(s) in the hotel are offered to the participant. Costs for using mini bar, telephone, film and other services offered by the hotel will be charged directly to the participant.
• Due to the limited places, only one person from the company can participate on the fam-trip, for the same reason accompanying persons can not be accepted.
The participation for you is free on following conditions:
(1) you have to participate in the full program of the event;
(2) you have to fill your meetings calendar with meetings with Estonian suppliers;
If you are not filling previous conditions, the costs covered by organizers will be reclaimed to your company.
Registration deadline is 15.February, 2013. Please note that the number of places in the group is limited. Submitting the application form does not guarantee your participation. Your registration will be approved or declined by the organisers after 18.February 2012.
Cancellation & No Show
All cancellations should always be made to Estonian Convention Bureau directly and can only be accepted in writing, fax or by email:
Estonian Convention Bureau
Viru 19, 10148 Tallinn, Estonia
Fax + 372 6 450 057
Participation can be cancelled in written up to 10.March, 2013 free of charge. The cancellation is accepted if a written confirmation by the organiser is received.
The organisers are obliged to charge 300 EUR in case of cancellation passed the deadline of 10.March 2013.
The organisers are obliged to charge 500 EUR in case of cancellation passed the deadline of 9.April 2013.